Saturday, February 27, 2010

OPI Chapitre 5/ Examen

For those of you who weren't in class today, I reserved the room for Tuesday from 11 to 12h30 not from the previous time I said.
The following is the schedule for the next week.

Monday 3/1: IN OUR CLASSROOM
9:35-9:45  Denise/ Veronica
9:45-9:55 Rejane/Sylvia/Marina
9:55-10:05 Monika/Jessica
10:05-10:15 Frantz/Abe
10:15-10:25 Meily/Cheslie

-part of your homework is due today, feel free to bring it in on Tuesday whether you are doing your OPI monday or not.

Tuesday 3/2:
9h35 Exam!!

IN PUGH 302
11-11h10 Kerry
11h10-11h20 Betty
11h20-11h30 Zac/ Erica
11h30-11h40-
11h40-11h50 Steve/Haley
11h50-12h Annie/Ryan
12-12h10 Kenny/Lourdes
12h10-12h20 Pamela/Cassie
12h20-12h30 Daniella/Monica


I will ask you guys questions that are listed in the syllabus packet, chapters 1-5. Like before, emphasis is on your ability to facilitate communication, not on your grammar skills. Just so you don't worry, if I write things down during your answers, it is not because I am marking off points, I am just writing down what you say whether it be correct or not, to give you feedback.

http://jeopardylabs.com/play/comment-j-aime-le-fran-ais : here is the review if you want to go over it. Remember that one of the culture questions is wrong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment